|Full name||Pablo Javier Pérez|
|Date of birth||August 10, 1985|
|Place of birth||Rosario, Argentina|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Newell's Old Boys|
|2006–2014||Newell's Old Boys||125||(19)|
|2009–2010||→ Emelec (loan)||14||(2)|
|2010–2011||→ Unión Santa Fe (loan)||31||(3)|
|2015–||→ Boca Juniors (loan)||7||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 May 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Rosario, Pérez graduated from Newell's Old Boys' youth setup, and made his professional debut on 2 December 2006, in a 2-2 draw with Godoy Cruz. On 26 May of the following year, he scored his first goals as a professional, netting a hat-trick in a 4-4 draw with Estudiantes.
On 31 July 2009 Pérez moved abroad for the first time in his career, joining Ecuadorian Serie A side Emelec on loan until the end of the season. During his spell, he scored a goal from the midfield on 17 September, the last of a 4–0 home success against ESPOLI.
Pérez scored eight goals in his return campaign, and appeared regularly in the following two seasons, also being a part of the squad which won the 2013 Torneo Final. He also appeared in 2013 Copa Libertadores, but missed his side's last game due to suspension.
- Newell's Old Boys
- "Newell's no pudo con Godoy Cruz y sigue sin ganar" [Newell's could not handle with Godoy Cruz and keeps winless] (in Spanish). Clarín. 2 December 2006. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Dejó dos puntos en un partido 4x4" [A 4–4 match left two points] (in Spanish). Página 12. 27 May 2007. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Pablo Pérez es fichado por Emelec" [Pablo Pérez is signed by Emelec] (in Spanish). Emelec's official website. 31 July 2009. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Emelec goleó a Espoli" [Emelec thrashed Espoli] (in Spanish). La Cancha. 17 September 2009. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Pablo Pérez se sumó a Unión" [Pablo Pérez added to Unión] (in Spanish). Sin Mordaza. 12 July 2010. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Sem Pablo Pérez, Tata Martino pode deixar Newell's mais ofensivo" [Without Pablo Pérez, Tata Martino can make Newell's more offensive] (in Portuguese). Diário Lance!. 8 July 2013. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Pablo Pérez joins Málaga CF until 2016/17". Málaga's official website. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Cerrado por paradones" [Closed by great stops] (in Spanish). Marca. 17 January 2014. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "El Espanyol acaricia la permanencia" [Espanyol caresses stay] (in Spanish). Marca. 25 March 2014. Retrieved 1 August 2014.