Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (video game)
|Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (video game)|
Boxart image released on each console
|Developer(s)||Bandai Namco Games Monkey Bar Games|
|Publisher(s)||Bandai Namco Games|
|Engine||Vicious Engine 2|
|Release date(s)||Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, PC|
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, also known as Pac-World (パックワールド Pakkuwārudo?), is a 3D platform video game based on the series of the same name, developed by Bandai Namco Games and Monkey Bar Games and published by Bandai Namco Games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Microsoft Windows which was released on October 25, 2013 in North America, March 5, 2014 in Europe and Australia, and as a digital download for PlayStation 3 and Wii U on June 25, 2014 in Japan. The Nintendo 3DS version was released on November 5, 2013 in North America, March 5, 2014 in Europe and Australia, and June 19, 2014 in Japan.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2014)|
The original Vancouver-based voice actors from the cartoon series did not reprise their roles in this game. Instead, Bandai Namco hired sound-a-like voice actors that work in Los Angeles.
- Erica Mendez - Pac/Pac-Man
- Vic Mignogna - Spiral
- Sandy Fox - Cylindria
- Lucien Dodge - Skeebo, Blinky
- Bryce Papenbrook - Inky
- Julie Maddalena - Pinky
- Orion Acaba - Clyde
- Russell Jimmies - Betrayus
- David Lodge - Sir Cumference
- Steve Pinto - President Stratos Spheros
- Keith Silverstein - Fuzbitz
- Kyle Hebert - Cyclops Ghost, Fluffy
- Rachel McCabe - Ms. Globular
- Chuck Morgan - Ogle
- Percival Williams - Green Ghost, Ice Ghost
Note: Butt-ler and Dr. Buttocks appear in the game with speaking roles as well, but they went uncredited in the credits' cast list.
- Kevin McMullan - Voice Director
- Mami Okada - Casting Director
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures has received mixed to positive reviews. Nintendo Life gave 7.0/10, writing "Pac-Man's latest adventure is kid-friendly in the best way: this is a solid, enjoyable 3D platformer that's built with a level of care and polish not often seen in games aimed at this audience."
- "Japanese official site". Retrieved 2014-08-12.
- "pac-man and the ghostly adventures - Reviews, Articles, People, Trailers and more at". Metacritic. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- Sanchez, David (5 December 2013). "Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 3DS Review: Pac-Man deserves better, and so do we". GZ. Retrieved 22 January 2014.