From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Paca (disambiguation))
|Look up paca, PACA, or раса in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PACA or Paca may refer to:
- Paca, either of two large rodent species
- Pača, a village in Slovakia
- Pan American Christian Academy, a Christian school in São Paulo, Brazil
- Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act of 1930
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, a region of France
- Paca, a shortening of Spanish version of Francesca
- There is also a Picture Archive Council of America who uses the acronym PACA
People with the surname
- William Paca, signer of the U.S. Declaration of Independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.