From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pacer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pacer, PACER or Pacers can refer to:
- PACER (law), a United States government legal documentation system standing for Public Access to Court Electronic Records
- PACER (fusion), 1970s nuclear power project at Los Alamos National Laboratory in the United States
- Pacific Agreement on Closer Economic Relations, international trade cooperation agreement
- AMC Pacer, an American car produced by the American Motors Corporation
- Edsel Pacer, an American car produced by Ford
- Piper PA-20 Pacer, a light aircraft
- Pacer (train), a type of passenger railbus, used in the United Kingdom and the Middle East
- Pacer Stacktrain, a United States intermodal (container) freight transportation services company
- Pacer International, parent company of Pacer Stracktrain
- Indiana Pacers, a basketball team in the United States
- Multi-stage fitness test, a personal endurance test involving running progressively faster: Progressive Aerobic Cardiovascular Endurance Run or "bleep test"
- Pacer, any horse that uses the pace gait, including:
- A fast bowler in cricket
- Pacer (dinghy), a type of small sail powered racing boat, formerly called Puffin Pacer
- Pacer's Auto drag racing team, automobile competitors
- Safety car, used to maintain control in autosport racing
- Derny cycle, used to maintain control in cycle racing
- Pacemaker (running), athlete setting the pace for first section of a race
- Kramer Pacer, a series of kramer guitars made in the 1980s.
- The Pacer, a student newspaper circulated at the University of Tennessee
- Pacer, a brand of mechanical pencil
- Pacer (album), an album by The Amps
- Pacers (confection), brand of mint-flavored confection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.