Pacific Place Jakarta
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (September 2009)|
||This article may be confusing or unclear to readers. (September 2009)|
|Location||South Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Address||Sudirman Central Business District Lot, Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta|
|Opening date||November 2007|
|Developer||PT. Pacific Place Jakarta|
|No. of anchor tenants||6 (M Pacific Place, Galeries Lafayette, Kidzania, Kem Chicks, Blitz Megaplex, Best Denki)|
|No. of floors||9 (2 underground)|
The Pacific Place Jakarta is an international shopping mall located in the Sudirman Central Business District, South Jakarta, Indonesia. The building is divided into three different sections: the six-floor Pacific Place mall, the One Pacific Place office center, and the three tower The Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place hotel. This Dua Mutiara project was originally designed as a triangular building, a common design in the vicinity. The mall opened in November 2007.
Shops and building inside
Notable tenants include Blitzmegaplex, Kidzania Jakarta, Kem Chicks, and the Metro Group, which also opened a Metro Department Store in Pondok Indah Mall. Metro changed its Department Store tenant's name to M Pacific Place. Lately, more of the famous tenants opened, including Best Denki, Panorama Tours (also as a sponsor of Kidzania Jakarta, also located in the mall. The mall was widely acclaimed for hosting special events, such as the RBS F1 Driver Challenge, a Formula One simulator based on the Williams FW29, Bazaar Art Jakarta. And also has been the venue for Jakarta Fashion Week.
The basement level includes Kem Chicks supermarket, restaurants, ATMs, and a bridge to the Ritz Carlton Hotel towers, and the Jakarta Stock Exchange. The Ritz Carlton Pacific Place is the only hotel in the building and has 62 rooms.The One Pacific Place building is the only office block of the building, located north of the building. Galeries Lafayette, the luxurious French department had opened a branch in the mall as of 2013, the second of it's kind after Dubai in Asia.
Shops per level
- Basement 1: Restaurants, bridge to Ritz Carlton and Jakarta Stock Exchange
- Lower Ground: Kem Chicks and restaurants
- Level 1-3: Bvlgari, Ermenegildo Zegna, Hermès, Hugo Boss, Lamborghini, Louis Vuitton, Mount Blanc, Roberto Cavalli, Tiffany & Co., Mango, Bellagio, Charles & Keith, Esprit, Levi's, Polo, Crocs, Everbest, Nike,Galeries Lafayette
- Level 4: Coffee World, Starbucks Coffee, Y&Y Restaurant, Galeries Lafayette, and others
- Level 5: Fitness First Platinum, Wendy's and others
- Level 6: Blitzmegaplex and Kidzania Jakarta
- Galeries Lafayette Open in 11 May 2013
 Retrieved on 2009-07-30