From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pacifico or Pacífico may refer to:
- Pacífico, a Mexican pilsner beer originally brewed in Mazatlán, Sinaloa.
- The Pacific Ocean, the largest ocean in the world
- Pacifico, a song by Ugly Casanova from their album Sharpen Your Teeth
- Pacificus of Verona, 9th century archdeacon of Verona
- Pacificus (Pacifico), 13th-century follower of St. Francis of Assisi
- Pacificus of San Severino, 17th-century saint
- Pacifico (band), an American rock band from Georgia, signed to ALLALOM Music
- Pacifico, an album by The Lassie Foundation
- Pacifico Yokohama, a convention center in Japan.
- Club Deportivo Pacífico FC, a Peruvian football club.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.