From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pack may refer to:
- Pack (canine), family structure of wild animals of the biological family Canidae
- Pack hunter, other animals that hunt in a group
- Cub scouts group, or a group or gang in a larger sense, as in Leader of the Pack.
- Playing cards pack
- Cigarette pack
- Expansion pack, a video game needing another one to be played
- Pack (aircraft), P.A.C.K (Pneumatic Air Cycle Kit), a kit containing an air cycle machine that provides air conditioning as part of an aircraft's environmental control system
- Moving company, an organization that loads goods into containers and then transports them
- Pack, Austria, a municipality in Styria, Austria
- Pack, Kentucky
- pack (compression), a UNIX utility to compress files using Huffman encoding
Pack as a surname may refer to:
- George Pack (1800-1875), businessman, timberman
- Charles Lathrop Pack (1857-1937), businessman, philanthropist, philatelist
PACK may refer to:
- Chefornak Airport (ICAO: PACK), an airport in Chefornak, Alaska
- All pages beginning with "Pack"
- All pages with titles containing "Pack"
- Packer (disambiguation)
- Packing (disambiguation)
- The Pack (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.