|Location||Arizona State University
|Owner||Arizona State University|
|Operator||Arizona State University|
|Surface||Natural grass - (1974 - )|
|Arizona State Sun Devils - (NCAA)
Packard Stadium is a college baseball stadium in Tempe, Arizona, the home field of the Arizona State Sun Devils of the Pacific-12 Conference. Opened in 1974, the stadium's seating capacity is 7,875.
Bobby Winkles Field sits in Packard Stadium at Brock Ballpark, in honor of William Guthrie Packard and the Sun Devils' Hall of Fame coaches Jim Brock and Bobby Winkles. Brock coached the Sun Devils to a 1,100-440 record (.714) from 1972–94, while Winkles coached them to a 574-173 record (.768) from 1959-71.
Packard Stadium has undergone upgrade renovations since 1997. The construction of a $1 million players clubhouse and events plaza down the left field line was completed in August 2004. The structure features a state-of-the-art clubhouse for the Sun Devil players, including custom hardwood lockers, a training room, video room and an equipment storage area. The top level of the clubhouse serves as an events plaza for hosted outings during games and also features an office for the coaching staff. The outfield wall, including a center field green monster, is lined with orange trees and just beyond the left field fence lies the Tempe Town Lake.
The Sun Devils have an all-time record of 2,358-1,154 (.671) in 93 seasons of baseball. The Sun Devils have made 33 post-season appearances and 21 College World Series appearances. With five NCAA titles (1965, 1967, 1969, 1977, 1981), ASU is tied for third. In 46 years of varsity baseball dating back to 1959, ASU is 2,025-809-1 (.714).
Packard's existence was made possible through a gift to Arizona State from Guthrie and Peter Packard. Both are alumni of ASU, and the stadium is a tribute to their late father, a prominent member of the publishing industry for many years. Mr. Packard served Shepard's Citations for 51 years rising to President and chairman of the board.
Move to Phoenix Municipal Stadium
In 2013, The Arizona Board of Regents approved Arizona State University's 25-year lease to Phoenix Municipal Stadium.  The stadium is 2.5 miles from Arizona State's campus in Tempe. The ASU baseball program has history at the site, as Reggie Jackson was the first college player to hit a home run out of Phoenix Municipal Stadium. The Sun Devils start play in 2015 after which Packard Stadium will be redeveloped to help pay for improvements to Sun Devil Stadium. 
- ASU Packard Stadium - Bobby Winkles Field, Tempe Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Winkles Field-Packard Stadium at Brock Ballpark at thesundevils.cstv.com, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- Jim Brock, 57, Baseball Coach Who Led Collegiate Champions at nytimes.com, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- Bobby Winkles enjoying his retirement at tulsabeacon.com, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- ASU 2005 Baseball History at grfx.cstv.com, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- Years in Review at thesundevils.cstv.com, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- Season in Review at pac-10.org, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- Cutler, Tami (June 11, 2013). "2013 Division I Baseball Attendance - Final Report". Sportswriters.net. NCBWA. Archived from the original on July 20, 2013. Retrieved July 20, 2013.