From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Packet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Packet may refer to:
- A small container or pouch
- A small stack or pack of paper
- Network packet, a formatted block of data carried by a packet-mode computer network
- Packet radio, a form of amateur radio data communications using the AX25 protocol
- Packet (sea transport), a packet service is a regular scheduled service, carrying valuable freight and first class passengers
- C-82 Packet, a U.S. military transport aircraft
- Packet Newspapers, newspapers with the title including the word "Packet", after a place-name
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Packet"
- All pages with titles containing "Packet"
- Package (disambiguation)
- Pack (disambiguation)
- Kit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.