From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Packets)
|Look up Packet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Packet may refer to:
- A small container or pouch
- Network packet, a fat of data carried by a packet-mode computer network
- Packet radio, a form of amateur radio data communications using the AX25 protocol
- Packet trade, regularly scheduled cargo, passenger and mail trade conducted by ship
- C-82 Packet, a U.S. military transport aircraft
- Packet Newspapers, British newspaper group
- All pages beginning with "Packet"
- All pages with titles containing "Packet"
- Package (disambiguation)
- Pack (disambiguation)
- Kit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.