4 October 1974 |
Paco León (was born 4 October 1974) is a Spanish comic actor born in Seville. His first television experiences were playing in the comedy "Mariquilla Ríe Perlas" and "Castillos en el Aire" on Canal Sur. He was a host of the variety TV show "Cita a Ciegas" and of the TV game show "Triunfa en Casa." He also played the role of Maria in the comedy "Moncloa, ¿Dígame?" on Telecinco. But his real trampoline to fame was the Antena 3 comedy sketch show Homo Zapping, in which he immediately stood out from among the cast. He has returned to Telecinco with the role of Luisma in Aída.
- Castillos en el aire (1999) on Canal Sur
- Jet Lag (2000)
- Moncloa, digame on Telecinco, FDF
- Homo Zapping on Antena 3 TV (2003–2005)
- Siete vidas on Telecinco (2004, 2005)
- Aída on Telecinco (2005-currently)
- Planeta Finito on La Sexta (2007)
- Ácaros on Cuatro (2007)
- Amar y Morir en Sevilla, Don Juan Tenorio (2001) by Victor Barrera
- Asalto informatico (2002)
- La vida mancha (2003)
- Recambios (2004)
- La Dama Boba (2006)
- Los mánagers (2006)
- Queens (Reinas) (2006)
- La grieta by Enrique López de Haro
- Días rojos (2004)
- Con lengua (2006)
- Espagueti western (2007) (Voice)
- Carina Chocano (August 25, 2006). "Romantic farce with a modern twist". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2010-12-28. "When the judge who was scheduled to perform the ceremony suffers a heart attack, the task falls to Elena (Mercedes Sampietro), who is unhappy about her son Hugo's (Gustavo Salmeron) impending wedding to Narciso (Paco Leon),"
- "Paco Leon Tweets Nude Picture To Celebrate 1 Million Twitter Followers". The Huffington Post. 10/02/2013.
- "Paco Leon Filmography". The New York Times. 2010-12-28. Retrieved 2010-12-28. "Paco Leon Filmography"
|This article about a film and TV actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Spanish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|