From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pada may refer to:
- Pada (foot), in Sanskrit grammar, and Hindu and Buddhist tradition
- Sri Pada or Adam's Peak, a mountain in Sri Lanka
- Pada, Estonia, village in Viru-Nigula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Pada River, see List of rivers of Estonia
- Pada is name the refers to a special people of Varsh
- Pada software, an Indian languages text editor tool.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.