||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|Elevation||62 m (203 ft)|
|• Official||Gujarati, Hindi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Paddhari is located at  It has an average elevation of 62 metres (203 ft)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Paddhari had a population of 9225. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Paddhari has an average literacy rate of 65%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 70%, and female literacy is 59%. In Paddhari, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Late Shri Harilal Upadhyay was a Great Gujarati author, who have presented the Gujarati literature with more than a 100 books. He was also a well-known poet and award-winning astrologist.
- Late Shri Revashankarbhai Trivedi was a Great astrologist who was awarded[clarification needed]by Dr. Zakir Hussain president of India at that time. He started Smt. Maniben Nityakarm Sankrit Pathshala, which has run for more than 81 years in Paddhari. This pathshala teaches Karmakand (Vedic Worship ways for different events during a human life, as per the Hindu mythology) to the Brahmin children and the knowledge of Shrimad Bhagvad Geeta to other children. The pathshala does not charge any fees. People associated with this pathshala include There is a tradition of having the annual function (Varshikotsav) of the Pathshala on the MakarSankranti (Uttrayan, the day famous for the kite flying ceremony). On this day the Sun moves to the Makar Rashi and the day is considered holy. (This is the day chosen by Shri Bheeshma to say good bye to the earth, as he was blessed with a death-wish). People come to visit this function and cheers up the student by giving some fortune as well. He also started a tradition to have "Katha" during the entire Sharavan Mas (considered as the holy month as per Hindu calendar. The tradition is keep running by Shashtri Shri Pritambhai Trivedi, and now Shri Dolarbhai Trivedi. At the of the month (Shravan Mas - Amavasya Tithi) one Yanga is scheduled in which one family member of each Brahmin family of paddhari takes part as karmakandi and people from the entire town and some other towns/villages also come to visit the holy event.
- Premcovarba is a very wise person in the village and is a well known person. She wouldn't been known as famous just an important character to the village and if asked people would know her for many great deeds and her knowledge.
Some of the tags associated with his name are
- Devgna Chudamani (or Devagya Chudamani)
- Shri bhuhsit
- Shri Dipchandbhai Gardi, is well known for his social work and donations he has made. There are a lot of schools and other religious and social institution and works founded by his donations .
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Paddhari
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Online Tribute To Great Gujarati Author