|Born||8 April 1962|
|Alma mater||Sidney Sussex College
University of Cambridge
|Occupation||Formula One technical director|
|Employer||Mercedes Formula One|
In 1987 he was employed by Williams F1 as joint Head of Electronics.
Lowe moved to McLaren in 1993, when he was employed as Head of Research and Development, a department subsequently renamed Vehicle Technology. He was head of the department for eight years until 2001, when he was appointed Chief Engineer Systems Development, a role focusing on the race programme for the McLaren MP4-20. In May 2005 he assumed the role of Engineering Director, which gave him responsibility for all the engineering departments. In January 2011 Lowe became the team's Technical Director.
Lowe is married to Anna Danshina, former President of the Oxford University Russian Society.
- "New McLaren technical team looks back". GrandPrix.com. 27 January 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- ""Team McLaren-Technical Team"". mclaren.com. Archived from the original on 2008-01-25. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- "Lowe becomes McLaren's tech director". autosport.com. 2011-01-27. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- "Paddy Lowe to join Mercedes early". grandprix.com. 2013-05-20. Retrieved 2013-10-24.
- "'Brawn not threatened by Lowe's arrival'". PlanetF1.com. 29 June 2013. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
|This Formula One biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|