|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||109 kg (17 st 2 lb)|
|Mount Albert Lions|
Paddy Tuimavave is a former professional rugby league player who represented New Zealand and Western Samoa. His position of preference was at Fullback. He is related to Evarn and Tony, who have both also played for the New Zealand Kiwis and Paki Tuimavave who also represented Western Samoa.
A Mount Albert Lions and Northcote Tigers player in the Auckland Rugby League competition,. Tuimavave was part of the 1988 Auckland side that defeated Great Britain 30-14 at Carlaw Park. Tuimavave scored a try in that match. In 1991 Tuimavave played for Canterbury in the Lion Red Showdown competition against Auckland, Western Suburbs and North Sydney.
Tuimavave represented New Zealand in two tests against Papua New Guinea in 1990. He also represented Samoa in the 1986, 1988 and 1992 Pacific Cups and was named in the 1986 and 1992 team of the tournament selections.
- "League: Tuimavave continues family tradition". The New Zealand Herald. NZPA. 5 November 2008. Retrieved 1 November 2011.
- 1986 Lion Red Rugby League Annual, New Zealand Rugby Football League, 1986. p.101
- Northcote and Birkenhead Tigers Rugby League and Sports Club Inc Auckland Rugby League
- Sydney Morning Herald, 20 July 1988
- Coffey, John and Bernie Wood Auckland, 100 years of rugby league, 1909-2009, 2009. ISBN 978-1-86969-366-4, p.297.
- Always bank on Buck to punch above his weight Times & Star, 5 June 2008
- John Coffey, Bernie Wood 100 Years: Maori Rugby League, 1908-2008 ISBN 1-86969-331-0