From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Padre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Padre may refer to:
- Padre Island, also North Padre Island and South Padre Island. Barrier islands in the U.S. State of Texas
- Padre Island National Seashore
- PADRE, Partnership for Acid Drainage Remediation in Europe
- Padre (software), an integrated development environment for the Perl programming language
- the Spanish word for "father"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.