Paiania (training ground)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Paiania Athletic Centre|
|Website||Paiania Athletic Centre|
It was officially opened on June 19, 1981.
Located in Paiania and covering 70 acres it was used since 1981 for the first team training.
- Hotel accommodations which consist of 27 double rooms, restaurant, bar, TV room, indoor pool, sauna, recreation hall, play rooms, storage areas and conference room.
- Three floodlit football fields with natural grass turf.
- Three floodlit football fields with artificial turf for special preparation.
- Fully equipped gymnasium, medical facilities physiotherapy room, dressing room for the professional team and the Academy.
- "Αθλητικό Κέντρο Παιανίας" (in greek). Leoforos.gr
|This association football article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|