|Born||Paige Carlyle Howard
February 5, 1985
|Alma mater||Tisch School of the Arts|
|Parent(s)||Cheryl Alley (mother)
Ron Howard (father)
|Relatives||Bryce Dallas Howard (sister)|
Paige Carlyle Howard (born February 5, 1985) is an American theater, television and film actress born in 1985. She is a sister of actress Bryce Dallas Howard and daughter of director Ron Howard. She attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
Paige Howard made her professional stage debut at the Vineyard Theatre in New York City, in J.M. Barrie's play, "Mary Rose", playing the title character, directed by Tina Landau. After guest-starring roles on TV shows Medium and 90210, Paige made her feature film debut as Sue O’Malley in the 2009 comedy Adventureland, which opened to critical praise. She then followed with a lead role on the web series stalkTALK, and starring roles in the indie comedies Virgin Alexander and Cheesecake Casserole, as well as the psychological thriller The Employer opposite Malcolm McDowell. She is in development on several films and continues to look at a variety of projects.
- Adventureland (2009) as Sue O'Malley
- Cheesecake Casserole (2012) as Jess
- Virgin Alexander (2012) as Ruby
- The Employer (2013) as Sandra Turner
- "2009 Sundance Film Festival: More than 200 Tisch Alumni". NYU Tisch. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "Vineyard Theatre past productions". Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Quiet Earth article: Malcolm-McDowell-puts-applicants-through-hell-in-THE-EMPLOYER". Retrieved 8 April 2013.
- "List of 2013 Los Angeles Movie Award Winners". Retrieved 25 May 2013.