From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up painkiller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Painkiller or analgesic is a group of drugs.
Painkiller or pain killer may also refer to:
- Painkillers (EP), a 1993 EP by Babes in Toyland
- Pain Killer (Energy Orchard album), 1995
- Painkiller (Judas Priest album), 1990
- Pain Killer (Krokus album), 1978
- Painkiller (Jim Bianco album), 2006
- Painkiller, a 2012 re-release edition of the EP Russian Roulette, or the song
- Pain Killer (Moumoon album), 2013
- Pain Killer (Little Big Town album), 2014
- "Painkiller" (Freestylers song), 2006
- "Painkiller" (Three Days Grace song), 2014
- "Painkiller" (Judas Priest song), 1990
- "Pain Killer" (Turin Brakes song), 2003
- "Painkillers", a song by Cannibal Ox from The Cold Vein
- "Painkiller", a song by Depeche Mode, the B-side of "Barrel of a Gun"
- "Painkillers", a song by Everlast from Whitey Ford Sings the Blues
- "Painkillers", a song by Lauren Pritchard from Wasted in Jackson
- Painkiller (band), a band fronted by John Zorn and Bill Laswell
- Painkiller (video game), a 2004 first-person shooter for the PC and Xbox
- Painkiller (cocktail), a rum cocktail
- Painkiller (magazine), a Chinese heavy metal music magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Painkiller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.