From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pair may refer to:
- 1(number), two of something, a pair
- Topological pair, an inclusion of topological spaces
- Product type
- Au pair, a work agreement
- Couple (disambiguation), various senses for two joined things
- Even number, in roulette etc.
- Ordered pair, in Mathematics and set theory
- Twisted pair, a couple of electric wires twisted together
- Pair (parliamentary convention), matching of members unable to attend, so as not to change the voting margin
- Pair, the French equivalent of peer, holder of a French Pairie, French high title roughly equivalent to a member of the British peerage
- Pair, a member of the Prussian House of Lords
- Pair (cricket), being out for 0 in both innings of a match
- A handshaking process in Bluetooth communications
- A team in pair skating
- Pairing, mathematics
- Pairing (computing), the linking together of devices to allow communications between them
- Couple (app), formerly Pair, a mobile application for two people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.