From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paju may refer to:
- Paju, city in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
- Paju Station, subway station in Paju
- Paju, Tartu County, village in Rannu Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- Paju, Valga County, village in Tõlliste Parish, Valga County, Estonia
- Ave Pajo (born 1984), Estonian footballer
- Imbi Paju (born 1959), Estonian journalist, writer and filmmaker
- Paju (film), a 2009 South Korean film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.