Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak!
|Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak!|
Theatrical movie poster
|Directed by||Tony Y. Reyes|
|Distributed by||Star Cinema|
|Box office||P72.31 Million 
Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak! is a 2011 Filipino comedy film starring Vic Sotto and Bea Alonzo and produced by OctoArts Films, M-Zet Films, and APT Entertainment and released by Star Cinema.It is Vic Sotto's comeback to Star Cinema after 14 years.
Angelo dreams of creating a medicine that could cure his father’s illness. With some knowledge about medicinal herbs, he makes a living as a faith healer. Everyone believes him, except Cielo Delos Santos, a doctor who swears to do everything to uncover Angelo’s secret.
Things get a little complicated when Angelito (Zaijian Jaranilla), an exiled angel comes down to earth to help Angelo become a better man. As the three of them try to achieve their own goals, they realize that they need each other more than they are willing to admit.
- Vic Sotto as Angelo The Great Pak Healer/Ka Olegna
- Bea Alonzo as Cielo Delos Santos
- Zaijan Jaranilla as Saint Angelito
- Xyriel Manabat as Mae-C
- Pokwang as Pining
- Wally Bayola as Phil
- Jose Manalo as James
- Paolo Ballesteros as Anton
- Joonee Gamboa as Juan
- Dexter Doria as Ester
- Victor Basa as Ricky
- Ryan Yllana as Paeng
- Jon Avila as Marcus
- Peque Gallaga as San Pedro (Saint Peter)
- Johnny Revilla as Doctor John Fuentes
- Thou Reyes as Doctor Reyes
- Paw Diaz as Doctor Diaz
- Charles Christianson as Doctor Charles
- Romeo Rivera as Don Ramon
- All of the hospital scenes were shot at the World Citi Medical Center in Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City.
- It is Vic Sotto's comeback to Star Cinema after 14 years.
- This is Tomas Gonzales' only (first and last) movie before recently died last March. However the following month had been premiered the movie.
- The characters' names of Phil and James are derived from the name of Philippine Football Team Azkals.