Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences
|Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Capital Administration and Development Division|
PIMS (Main building)
|Affiliated university||Quaid-e-Azam University|
|Lists||Hospitals in Pakistan|
Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) is a health sciences institute in Islamabad. It was established in 1985. Apart from general health facilitation the institute also imparts medical training to nurses and doctors.
The medical care departments of the institute are:
- Blood Bank
- Burn Center
- Critical Care
- Plastic Surgery
- General surgery
The Medical colleges and school affiliated with the institute are:
- Quaid-e-Azam Postgraduate Medical College
- Federal Medical & Dental College
- College of Nursing
- School of Nursing
- "About PIMS". Pakistan Institute of Medical Science. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Departments at PIMS". Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "1,500 patients undergo dialysis at PIMS every month". The News. 8 March 2012. Retrieved 13 March 2012.