Pakistani cricket team in England in 1962
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
England won the series 4-0 with 1 match drawn.
Test series summary
- 1st Test at Edgbaston – England won by an innings and 24 runs
- 2nd Test at Lord's – England won by 9 wickets
- 3rd Test at Headingley – England won by an innings and 117 runs
- 4th Test at Trent Bridge – match drawn
- 5th Test at The Oval – England won by 10 wickets
- Frindall, Bill (1979). The Wisden Book of Test Cricket 1877–1978. J. Wisden & Co.
- Playfair Cricket Annual, 1962 and 1963 editions
- Wisden Cricketers' Almanack, 1963, 100th edition
|This article about an international cricket tour of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|