From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palamedes may refer to:
- Palamedes (Greek mythology), the son of Nauplius in Greek mythology
- Palamedes (Arthurian legend), a Saracen Knight of the Round Table in the Arthurian legend
- Palamedes (romance), a 13th-century French Arthurian romance named after the knight
- 2456 Palamedes, an asteroid
- Palamedes (video game), a 1990 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.