From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Palazzo, an Italian type of building
- Palazzo style architecture, imitative of Italian palazzi
- The Palazzo, an AAA Five-Diamond resort in Las Vegas, operated by the Las Vegas Sands Corporation
- The Palazzo (Hong Kong), a private housing estate in Hong Kong
- Palazzo Versace (disambiguation), hotel in Dubai and Australia operated by the Australian based Sunland Group.
Places of Italy
- Palazzo Adriano, a commune in the province of Palermo, in Sicily
- Palazzo Canavese, a commune in the province of Turin, in Piemonte
- Palazzo Pignano, a commune in the province of Cremona
- Palazzo San Gervasio, a commune in the province of Potenza, in Basilicata
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.