From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paleface may refer to:
- White people, an ethnic slur used by some Native Americans
- Mooning; in Chilean Spanish, the act of mooning is known as cara pálida, lit. Paleface.
- Paleface (musician), an American singer, songwriter, musician, and artist
- Paleface (Finnish musician), a Finnish hip hop musician
- The Paleface (1922 film) starring Buster Keaton
- The Paleface (1948 film) starring Bob Hope
- Paleface attack, a popular chess opening
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.