From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paleo-European (Palaeo-European) may refer to:
- in geology, the remote geological history of Europe
- in archaeology, the deep Prehistory of Europe
- in historical linguistics, the pre-Indo-European and sometimes pre-Finno-Ugric (pre-Sami) languages of Europe
- the suggested Macro-Caucasian language group (John Bengtson 2008)
- in scientific racism, Paleo-Europeans a supposed racial type native to Europe proper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.