From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palestinian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the geographic region of Palestine, the declared State of Palestine, or the "Palestinian territories" (i.e., West Bank and Gaza Strip)
- People residing in the above (or wishing to), such as:
- Palestinian Arabic, a dialect of the Arabic language
- Demographics of Palestine
- Demographics of the Palestinian territories
- Palestinian diaspora
- Palestinian refugee
- Culture of Palestine
- For specific persons, see List of Palestinians
|Look up palestinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.