From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palimpsest is a manuscript page from a scroll or book that has been scraped off and used again.
Palimpsest may also refer to:
- Palimpsest (novel), fantasy novel by Catherynne M. Valente
- Palimpsest (novella), Hugo-Award-winning science fiction novella by Charles Stross
- Disks (software), a Linux disk utility, was previously named Palimpsest.
- The Palimpsest, the previous name of Iowa Heritage Illustrated, the history journal of the State Historical Society of Iowa
- Palimpsest (geology), a geographical feature composed of superimposed structures created at different times
- Palimpsest (planetary astronomy), a crater on an icy moon of the outer solar system whose surface relief has largely disappeared
- Palimpsest (memoir), by Gore Vidal
- Palimpsest, a composition by Greek composer Iannis Xenakis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.