From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pall may refer to:
- Pall (funeral), a cloth used to cover a coffin
- Pall (heraldry), a Y-shaped heraldic charge
- Pall (liturgy), a piece of stiffened linen used to cover the chalice at the Eucharist
- Pall Corporation, a global business
- Pallium, a vestment pertaining to an archbishop.
People with the surname Pall:
- Barrett Pall (born 1988), American male fashion model and actor
- David Pall (1914–2004), founder of Pall Corporation
- Donn Pall (born 1962), former professional baseball player
- Gloria Pall (born 1929), American model, showgirl, film and television actress, author and businesswoman
- Olga Pall (born 1947), former alpine skier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.