From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up palladium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palladium is a rare metal.
Palladium may also refer to:
Religion and mythology
- Palladium (protective image), an object believed to protect a city or nation from harm, a meaning generalized from
- Palladium (classical antiquity), a statue that protected Troy and later Rome
- Palladium (New York City), a concert hall and later a nightclub in New York City, in the late 1980s and early 1990s, the filming location for most episodes of Club MTV
- Palladium Hall, a dormitory for New York University students located where the aforementioned night club once stood
- Hollywood Palladium, a theater in Los Angeles that opened in 1940
- London Palladium, a theatre in London, UK, owned by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Palladium (Prague), a shopping centre in the Czech Republic
- Palladium Ballroom, credited as the origin of the mambo craze in the U.S.
- Worcester Palladium, a concert venue in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Palladium Lounge, one of the public rooms on the cruise ship Carnival Destiny
- The Palladium Niteclub, a night club in Christchurch City from 1986 to 1998
- Canadian Tire Centre, a sports arena in Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, originally named "The Palladium" (also previously named "Corel Centre" and "Scotiabank Place")
- The Palladium at the Center for Performing Arts, Carmel, Indiana
- Palladium (Australian band)
- Palladium (band), an English rock band
- Palladium, an album by Autopsia
- "Palladíum", a song by Weather Report from their 1977 album Heavy Weather
- "Palladium", one of several regular stages at the Parachute music festival
- "Palladium", a song by Epica
- Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game by publisher Palladium Books
- Palladium, the currency in the PC game Hellgate: London
- [Palladium] the official student publication of the Ateneo Law School
- Cadence Palladium is a hardware accelerated emulator for functional verification of RTL
- PALLADIUM, a 1958 Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Science & Technology program to study and interfere with Soviet radar
- Palladium Books, a publisher
- Next-Generation Secure Computing Base, a trusted computing initiative begun by Microsoft that was codenamed "Palladium"
- Andrea Palladio (1508–1580), Italian architect
- Palladian architecture, a style of architecture created by Andrea Palladio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.