From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pallava may refer to:
- Pallava dynasty or Pallava Empire, a Hindu Dravidian kingdom ruling most of South India between the 3rd and the 9th centuries AD
- Origin of Pallava; legends are associated with the origin of the Pallava culture
- Pallava alphabet, the Pallava script
- Pallava grantha, another name for the Grantha script
- Pallava coinage
- Panch Pallava, a ritual assortment of five different leaves used as a totem by the Maratha culture in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pallava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.