From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pallet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pallet may refer to:
Pallets in transport:
- Pallet, a portable platform used in the transportation of goods
- Pallet inverter, a machine that is used to turn over pallets
- Pallet jack, a tool used to lift and move pallets
- Pallet racking, material handling storage aid system
- Pallet Rack Mover, a device that makes it possible to move pallet racks
- Palletizer, a machine for placing materials onto pallets
- Pallet crafts, art projects using discarded wooden pallets
- Pallet (furniture), a bed that is made of straw or is of a makeshift nature
- Pallet fork, an integral component of the lever escapement of a typical mechanical watch
- Pin-pallet escapement, an inexpensive, less accurate version of the lever escapement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pallet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.