From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palmar may refer to:
- a directional anatomical term of location
- Palmar, Belize, a village in Orange Walk District, Belize
- Palmar, Uruguay, a town in Soriano Department, Uruguay
- Palmar (Mauritius), a coastal village in Mauritius
- El Palmar de Troya, a small village near Utrera, in Andalusia, Spain
- Palmar Sur (South Palmar), a town the Osa region, Puntarenas province, Costa Rica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.