From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up palmares in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palmares may refer to:
- Palmares, Pernambuco, a municipality in the state of Pernambuco in Brazil
- Palmares Paulista
- Palmares (canton), a canton in the province of Alajuela in Costa Rica
- Palmares de Alajuela, a city and district in the canton of Palmares in the province of Alajuela in Costa Rica
- Palmarès, the list of accomplishments in sport
- Palmares (quilombo), a legendary, powerful quilombo located in Brazil and destroyed by Portuguese artillery in 1694
- Palmares River
- Zumbi dos Palmares International Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.