From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palmer-Marsh House in 1962
|Location||Main St., S of NC 92, Bath, North Carolina|
|NRHP Reference #||70000439|
|Added to NRHP||February 26, 1970|
|Designated NHL||April 15, 1970|
Palmer-Marsh House was built in 1744 as a combination residence and place of business located in Bath, North Carolina.
Tours of the house are available through the Historic Bath visitor center.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Palmer-Marsh House". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- Polly M. Rettig and Charles W. Snell (March 12, 1975). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service. and PDF (32 KB)
- Historic Bath: Palmer-Marsh House
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NC-310, "Palmer-Marsh House, Main Street, Bath, Beaufort County, NC", 11 photos, 3 data pages, 1 photo caption page
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NC-311, "Palmer-Marsh Smokehouse, Main Street, Bath, Beaufort County, NC", 2 photos, 2 data pages, 1 photo caption page
|This article about a property in North Carolina on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|