From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palmira may refer to:
- Palmira, a town in the province of Mendoza, Argentina
- Palmira, Valle del Cauca, a city and a municipality in Colombia
- Santos Dumont, Minas Gerais, formerly named Palmira, a city and a municipality in Brazil
- Palmira, Cuba a city and a municipality
- Palmira, Táchira a town in Venezuela
- Palmira, regina di Persia, an opera.
- The former name of the EasyCruise Life cruise ship, 1998–2001
- Zaynab bint Jahsh, the wife of prophet Muhammad
- Nueva Palmira a city in Colonia, Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.