From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paloma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paloma may refer to:
- Paloma, California, in Calaveras County, California
- Paloma, Kern County, California
- Paloma, Illinois
- Palomas, Badajoz, Spain
- Palomas, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Paloma (novel), by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Hurricane Paloma, a hurricane in the 2008 Atlantic hurricane season
- Paloma (cocktail), a popular tequila-based cocktail
- Dove, a type of bird (paloma is a Spanish word for dove)
- Paloma (Nonell), a painting by Isidre Nonell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.