From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paloma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paloma may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Paloma, California, an unincorporated community in Calaveras County, California
- Paloma, Kern County, California, a former settlement
- Paloma, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Paloma Elementary School District, Maricopa County, Arizona
- Hurricane Paloma, a hurricane in the 2008 Atlantic hurricane season
- USC Paloma, a football team based in Hamburg, Germany
- Paloma (cocktail), a popular tequila-based cocktail
- USS Paloma (SP-533), a yacht converted into an armed patrol boat for World War I
- Paloma (novel), by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Paloma (telenovela), Mexican telenovela of 1975
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paloma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.