From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up palos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palos may refer to:
- Palos de la Frontera, a municipality in Spain
- Cape Palos, cape on the Mediterranean coast of Spain
- Palos Township, Cook County, Illinois
- Palos Heights, Illinois
- Paloş (Hungarian: Pálos), a village in Cața Commune, Braşov County, Romania
- Battle off Cape Palos, battle of the Second Barbary War
- Battle of Cape Palos, battle of the Spanish Civil War
- Two drums, the palos major and palos menor, used in the music of the Dominican Republic
- Flamenco musical forms, see Palo (flamenco)
- Palos (TV series), a 2008 Philippine TV series
- Enrique Palos, Mexican football goalkeeper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.