||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2010)|
|Genres||Reggae, ska, dub, rocksteady|
|Past members||Kirk Service
Pama International is an eight-piece reggae band from the United Kingdom. They describe themselves as 'Dub Fuelled Ska Rocksteady & Reggae'. They often play with other ska, dub and reggae artists. The band takes elements from many sources to produce their sound whilst broadly staying within the reggae format.
In 2006, the band became the first new band in thirty years to sign to Trojan Records. Their earlier albums were released by Jamdown Records. The resulting release, Trojan Sessions, had a line-up of vintage ska and reggae guests including Rico Rodriguez, Dennis Alcapone, Dawn Penn, Derrick Morgan and the first recording since the 1970s from Dave and Ansel Collins.
In 2008, the band released Love Filled Dub Band on the Rockers Revolt record label, featuring vocals from Michie One on the track "Highrise".
Finny and Flowerdew were previously members of the British ska band, The Loafers. Golding is an original and current member of The Specials.
- Pama International (Jamdown) 2002
- Too Many Freaks Not Enough Stages (Jamdown) 2004
- Float Like A Butterfly (Jamdown/Do The Dog-UK, Asian Man Rcds-USA) 2004
- Trojan Sessions (Trojan) 2006
- Love Filled Dub Band (Rockers Revolt) 2008
- Highrise Campaign (Rockers Revolt) 2009
- Pama Outernational (Rockers Revolt) 2009
- Dub Store Special (Jamdown) 2005
- "Exclusive UK Reggae Guide Interview with Sean Flowerdew". UK Reggae Guide. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "Lynval Is Still Waxing Lyrical". Gloucestershire Echo. 3 December 2004. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "Helping To Keep The Party Going Through Longest Day". Salisbury Journal. Retrieved 2008-06-17.