Bach at the premiere of the movie YOU on May 13, 2009
|Born||Pamela Ann Weissenbach
October 16, 1963
Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
(m. 1989–2006, divorced)
|Children||Taylor Ann Hasselhoff
Hayley Amber Hasselhoff
Bach is from Tulsa, Oklahoma, the second of three daughters. Her mother was a model, and she also modeled as a teenager. She attended Tulsa East Central High School and studied engineering at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. She moved to Los Angeles in 1985.
Like her ex-husband, David Hasselhoff, Bach receives more attention in Europe than she does in America, and is one of the recipients of the yearly Otto Award as one of German teens' favourite actresses. This is an award given by the German teen magazine Bravo. She worked together with her husband on the long-running series Baywatch and she had a recurring role as a psychologist in the series Sirens. She participated in the 2011 UK reality TV show/competition Celebrity Big Brother and was in the house from August 18–31, 2011. She was the second celebrity to be evicted from the house, being evicted on Day 14.
Bach met David Hasselhoff on the set of a Knight Rider episode and they married on December 9, 1989. The two divorced on July 26, 2006. They had two daughters together: Taylor Ann Hasselhoff (born May 5, 1990) and actress Hayley Amber Hasselhoff (born August 26, 1992). Hasselhoff obtained custody of the children in the divorce. Ironically, both David and Pamela appeared on the long running CBS Daytime drama The Young and the Restless though not at the same time; Pamela as Mari Jo Mason #1 (1994) and David as Dr. Snapper Foster #2 (1975–82).
On March 11, 2009, Bach was arrested in Los Angeles for the felony of driving under the influence (DUI). She was arrested again for DUI on November 28, 2009. The arrest came a day after David Hasselhoff was hospitalized after he was found unconscious at his home. Bach told TMZ she was trying to comfort the couple's daughters earlier in the evening and then went out for dinner where she had a few drinks. In 2015 she was treated after three dogs attacked her.
- 1985 - Appointment with Fear
- 1988 - Nudity Required
- 1998 - Route 66
- 2000 - More than Puppy Love
- 2000 - Castle Rock
- 1992 - Baywatch
- 1994 - The Young and the Restless
- 1995 - Sirens
- 1998 - Viper
- 2011 - Celebrity Big Brother 2011
- "Ex-Attorney Sues Pamela Bach". Washington Post. Associated Press. 24 August 2007. Retrieved 22 July 2012.
- Rita Sherrow, "Tulsa Actress Marries TV Hunk, Copes With Hollywood Lifestyle", Tulsa World, June 8, 1990.
- N. F. Mendoza, "With an Eye On . . . : Swimming with family: Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff relies on 'my own laurels'", Los Angeles Times, July 2, 1995.
- Pamela Bach official website
- "Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff saves four from eviction vote, TVGuide.co.uk, August 31, 2011.
- "David Hasselhoff's Ex Arrested", People, 12 March 2009.
- Eng, Joyce. "David Hasselhoff's Ex-Wife Arrested". TVGuide.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pamela Bach.|