Villoresi in Marco Visconti (1975)
Maria Pamela Villoresi, best known as Pamela Villoresi, is an Italian stage, television and film actress. She played numerous leading roles, especially in the seventies.
Life and career
The daughter of a cloth merchant of Prato and of a German mother, Pamela Villoresi began her artistic career following the acting lessons at the Teatro Metastasio in Prato. In 1975 Giorgio Strehler called her to be part of the theater company he started, Piccolo Teatro di Milano. Simultaneously she achieved a great success with the television drama Marco Visconti and started a continuous career in cinema, in which she frequently had leading roles.
In 1975 she posed nude as cover-girl for Playmen. In 1978 she won a Grolla d'oro for her role in Marco Bellocchio's Il gabbiano. From 1990 she occasionally was a stage director and a TV-presenter.
- Il trafficone (1974)
- Private Vices, Public Pleasures (1976)
- Il gabbiano (1977)
- Sahara Cross (1978)
- Ligabue (1978)
- A Dangerous Toy (1979)
- Splendor (1989)
- The Sun Also Shines at Night (1990)
- A Violent Life (1990)
- Pummarò (1990)
- The Bankers of God: The Calvi Affair (2002)
- Amici miei - Come tutto ebbe inizio (2011)
- The Great Beauty (2013)
- Enrico Lancia,Roberto Poppi. Le attrici: dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003. p. 368. ISBN 88-8440-214-X.
- Various. Panorama. Mondadori, 1975. p. 108.
- "Morta Adelina Tattilo, pioniera dell'eros pubblicò le prime riviste "hot" italiane". La Repubblica. 2 February 2007. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Grolle d'Oro - 1978". Grolle d'oro.
- Chiara Righetti (11 March 2010). "La nostra lista civica salverà Polverini". La Repubblica. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Marco Giovannelli (30 March 2010). "Tutti gli eletti nel Lazio: ci sono Hack e Storace. Arrivano anche i primi ricorsi". Il Messaggero. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|