From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pamir may refer to:
- Pamir Alevism (Türkistan Alevîliği), Islamic Shia sect of Batini-Ismailis in Turkestan
- a pamir, a U-shaped grassy valley in the Pamir Mountains
- Pamir Mountains, a mountain range in Central Asia
- Pamir languages, a group of languages spoken in this area
- Pamir (ship), an ill-fated German sailing ship
- Pamir River, a river on the border of Tajikistan and Afghanistan
- Pamir Airways, an airline from Afghanistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.