From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pamplona can refer to:
- Pamplona (Iruña or Iruñea), a city in Navarre, Spain, known for the running of the bulls
- Kingdom of Pamplona (later called Kingdom of Navarre), a medieval kingdom
- Pamplona, Norte de Santander, in Colombia
- Pamplona, a neighbourhood in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- In the Philippines:
- Pamplona (meat), a stuffed and rolled grilled meat dish from Uruguay
- Pamplona (Estanislau de Figueiredo), Brazilian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.