From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|IATA: PNA – ICAO: LEPP|
|Elevation AMSL||1,504 ft / 458 m|
Pamplona Airport is an airport in Pamplona, Spain (IATA: PNA, ICAO: LEPP). It is 3.7 miles from the city of Pamplona, Navarra's capital. It is between Noáin and Esquiroz. It is a public airport managed by AENA.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Europa||Seasonal: Menorca|
operated by Air Nostrum
Seasonal: Palma de Mallorca
- Official website (English) (Spanish)
- Accident history for PNA at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for LEPP at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for LEPP at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for LEPP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a location in Navarre, Spain, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|