|Full name||Panagiotis Vlachodimos|
|Date of birth||12 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Stuttgart, Germany|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
(on loan from Olympiacos)
|2010–2011||VfB Stuttgart II||8||(0)|
|2013||→ FC Augsburg (loan)||1||(0)|
|2014||→ Platanias (loan)||14||(5)|
|2014||→ Ergotelis (loan)||4||(0)|
|2015–||→ Nîmes Olympique (loan)||8||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 April 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
On 20 June 2011, Vlachodimos moved to Greek club Skoda Xanthi. He made his debut for the club on 28 August 2011 against PAOK. He scored his first goal against Panathinaikos, his next goal came against Olympiacos in a stunning 1–0 victory against the Greek giants, he scored his third and final goal of the season against PAS Giannina. For his efforts during the season, he won the best young player award for the 2011–12 season.
On 23 May 2012, Vlachodimos signed a five-year contract with Greek Olympiacos. He made his debut on 20 October 2012 against his former club Skoda Xanthi in a 4–0 home win. In a Greek Cup match against Panachaiki, Vlachodimos assisted Kostas Mitroglou's goal in a 2–0 home win. On 14 February 2013, he also made his European debut against Levante in a 3–0 away loss. In the second leg against Levante of the Europa League, Vlachodimos made an impressive performance but it was not enough to save Olympiakos from being knocked out on a 4–0 aggregate. Three days later, Vlachodimos assisted Giannis Maniatis's goal in a 2–1 win over Aris on 24 February. His first goal came one week later in Olympiakos's 4–0 away win over OFI. He also managed to score against Platanias in a 4–0 away win.
On 6 July 2013, Vlachodimos joined Bundesliga side FC Augsburg on a season–long loan. He made his first and only appearance for Augsburg on 10 August 2013 against Borussia Dortmund. At the end of the year, the club cancelled his loan and he returned to Greece. In January 2014 he signed for Platanias on loan from Olympiacos until the end of the season.
|Nîmes Olympique (loan)||2014–15||7||1||0||0||–||7||1|
- "Η δεύτερη μεταγραφή της SKODA ΞΑΝΘΗ" (in Greek). skodaxanthifc.gr. 20 June 2011. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Τα βραβεία της Superleague 2012" (in Greek). sport24.gr. 3 May 2012. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Ερυθρόλευκο χρώμα στη γιορτή των κορυφαίων της Nova" (in Greek). tovima.gr. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Olympiacos's Mirallas named player of the season". UEFA.com. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Panagiotis Vlachodimos signs for Olympiacos F.C.". olympiacos.org. 23 May 2012. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- Quinn, Phillip (7 August 2013). "Bundesliga 2013–2014, Season Preview: Relegation candidates". sbnation.com. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "FCA löst Leihvertrag mit Vlachodimos auf" [FCA dissolves loan contract with Vlachodimos] (in German). DFL. 31 December 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- "Piräus verleiht Vlachodimos" [Piraeus loans Vlachodimos] (in German). 4-4-2.com. 3 February 2015. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- "Aπώλεια με Σαν Μαρίνο για την Εθνική Ελπίδων" (in Greek). contra.gr. 2 June 2012. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- Scoresway.com Profile
- Panagiotis Vlachodimos at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Panagiotis Vlachodimos – UEFA competition record
- ESPN FC profile