|— Village —|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bankura|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Taldangra|
Panchmura is a gram panchayat under Taldangra intermediate panchayat, in Khatra subdivision of Bankura district in the Indian state of West Bengal.It is 21 km (13 mi) from Bishnupur and is famous for the terracotta Bankura horse, a folk artefact and now the national symbol for Indian handicrafts.
Panchmura is located at . It has an average elevation of 68 m (223 ft).
Census villages under Panchmura gram panchayat are as follows: Nutangram, Danduria, Dhobajor, Banskopa, Kanaipur, Radhanagar, Amjor, Panchmura, Adhkara, Kukutia, Jaypur, Chakiambedia, Lalbandh, Deulbhira, Bhetuadanga, Jambedia, Rasiagara, Shyamsundarpur and Tatar.
- "Village Panchayats of West Bengal". Bankura. National Panchayat Directory,Panchayat Informatics Division,NIC. Retrieved 2009-06-02.[dead link]
- "Incredible India". West Bengal. India tourism. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "Panchmura, India Page". Falling Rain Genomics. Retrieved 2009-06-22.
- "List of Census Villages mapped for Village Panchayat:Panchmura, Taldangra, Bankura,West Bengal". Ministry of Panchayati Raj. Retrieved 2009-06-22.
- "Bankura’s Horses". bengalinet. Retrieved 2009-06-22.
- "Terracotta Traditions". potteryindia. Retrieved 2009-06-22.