|Directed by||Alfred Sole|
|Produced by||Doug Chapin|
|Written by||Jaime Klein
|Music by||Dana Kaproff|
|Editing by||Eric Jenkins|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
Pandemonium is a 1982 comedy film spoofing horror movies. It had an ensemble cast including Eileen Brennan, Phil Hartman, Tab Hunter, Carol Kane, David Lander, Eve Arden, Paul Reubens, and Tom Smothers.
Somebody is killing cheerleaders at a camp, and a Royal Canadian Mountie named Cooper tries to solve the case.
- Tom Smothers as Cooper
- Paul Reubens as Johnson
- Eve Arden as the Warden
- Candice Azzara as Bambi
- Carol Kane as Candy
- Eileen Brennan as Candy's Mom
- Judge Reinhold as Glenn
- Kaye Ballard as Glenn's Mom
- Donald O'Connor as Glenn's Dad
- Tab Hunter as Blue George
- David L. Lander as Pepe
- Phil Hartman as the Reporter
- "The New York Times". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-01-14.
- "At the Movies: 'Off Beat' perils of Judge Reinhold in N.Y." (Registration required to read article). Philadelphia Inquirer. April 13, 1986. p. J02 (Features / Entertainment / Art). Retrieved June 21, 2011. "There was also Thursday the 12th, a comic horror parody that Reinhold says, with evident relief, is confined to the vaults at MGM."
- Karol, Michael (2006). "Eve Arden". Sitcom Queens: Divas of the Small Screen. iUniverse. p. 6. ISBN 0-595-40251-8. Retrieved June 16, 2011.
|This film article about a 1980s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|