Pandua (community development block)
পাণ্ডুয়া সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|— community development block —|
|• Total||282.75 km2 (109.17 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,000/km2 ( 2,600/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Hooghly|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Panduai|
Pandua (community development block) is an administrative division in Chinsurah subdivision of Hooghly district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Pandua police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Pandua, which is a census town in this block.
Pandua is located at.
Gram panchayats 
Gram panchayats of Pandua block/ panchayat samiti are: Bantika-Boinchee, Belun-Damasin, Berala-Konchmali, Haral-Daspur, Ilosova-Daspur, Itachuna-Khanyan, Jamgram-Mondalal, Jamna, Jayar-Dwarbasini, Khirkundi-Namajgram-Niala, Panchghora-Toregram, Pandua, Rameswarpur-Gopalnagar, Sarai-Tinna, Sikhara-Champta and Simlagarh-Vitasin.
As per 2001 census, Pandua block had a total population of 283,004, out of which 142,487 were males and 140,517 were females. Pandua block registered a population growth of 16.12 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for Hooghly district was 15.72 per cent.Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
As per the 2001 census, Pandua block had a total literacy of 47.34 per cent. While male literacy was 66.05 per cent, female literacy was 58.35 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Hooghly district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-04-10.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 4, Hugli district". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-04-10.
- "No. 229 (Sanction)-PN/P/II/1G-5/2005(Pt.II) dated 02.02.09". Allotment No. 5 for five districts – Cooch Behar, Burdwan, Uttar Dinajpur, Hooghly and Bankura. Government of West Bengal - Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- "Pandua". Local Self-government. Hooghly Zilla Parishad. Retrieved 2011-08-04.